Prayer for job

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and show you His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray for me as I have exam on ### for job purpose. Today evening i am going to ### from ### along with my husband and younger son. So please pray for my safe journey in train and also to get seats as we don't have reservation and return safely. We are leaving our elder son ### with our...
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray for me as I have exam on ### for job purpose. Tomorrow evening I am going to ### from ### along with my husband and younger son. So please pray for my safe journey in train and also to get seats as we don't have reservation and return safely. We are leaving our elder son ### with...
Replies
7
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom