Prayer For Jesus' People

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
Pray this prayer for all of Jesus' people everywhere!

Heavenly Father, I ask you to bless me my Christ related friends, family, associates, brothers and sisters. I ask You to minister to our spirit. Where there is pain, give us Your peace and mercy.

Where there is self doubting, release a renewed confidence to work through these doubts, disobedience, evil stronghold mentalities and fear.

Where there is tiredness or exhaustion, I ask You to give us understanding, guidance, and strength.

Where there is fear, please reveal Your love and release to use Your courage and Faith. Bless our finances, give us greater vision, and raise up leaders and friends to support and encourage us all. I ask You to do these things in Jesus' name and His precious blood. Amen

P. S. Passing this on to anyone you consider a friend will bless you both.

Passing this on to one not considered a friend is something Christ would do..

God bless you today and always.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
142
Heavenly Father, I bring my career search before You, asking for Your divine intervention and protection. You see the efforts I make, the skills I have worked hard to hone, and the integrity with which I offer my labor. Lord, I ask that You set a hedge of protection around me. Please block and...
Replies
9
Views
82
I desperately need prayer. I'm exhausted on every level. I'm crying. I need Jesus to visit me to heal my body. Please pray for any infections/illness to be gone. Doctors have been checking me and it's been very stressful. I need God to take all infections away from my body. I also don't want to...
Replies
21
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom