Prayer for insolent people around me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone is trying to spoil my name by gossiping about me all the time unable to take it anymore intentionally doing it. Trying to break my heart make me sit in a ideal I fed of this kind behaviour and they are back stabbing me
Replies
8
Views
106
Dear God, We lift up those who desire fellowship that encourages or supports them better than their past and ask for people who are emotionally regulated and emotionally intelligent so they don't project their insecurities on others in Jesus' name Lord bring better connections that uplift...
Replies
10
Views
279
Praise the Lord.. Shalom Everyone here.. I have a prayer request: Please keep my family and people around me so that they may know the Lord and get saved.. I belong to a Hindu family and I started following Christ when I was 12 years old when I was miraculously healed from severe pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom