Prayer For Inner Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
I ask for prayer of inner peace and tranquility. Sometimes when helping others it can become so overwhelming and you can lose yourself and begin to die inside. That was occurring to me until I decided to let go. Now I am experiencing the same from another and am beginning to wonder if it's me. I never ask for anything because my intention is to do unto God. But I will admit it hurts when people do me this way. I just ask for my inner peace, compassion and tranquility so that I don't give up on doing unto God. Thank you.
 
I pray that this child will have the joy of the Lord that surpasses all knowledge and our understanding.
 
amen and amen indeed!! And bless ### with Your wisdom (Romans 8:14..eg., only do things IF He tells you to ) and compassion because Your compassion is not burdensome(Matthew 11:28-31), in Jesus' mighty Name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I’m going to my ###'s baby shower, even though I raised him I know I was a least minute invite. I honestly feel he only invited me out of pity and he probably thought of net offended. He didn’t even invite his mom. He only invited his dad and his dad’s girlfriend. His dad left them when...
Replies
11
Views
52
I pray for inner peace. Let all anxiety and worry disappear right now. I ask to be filled with your divine peace and wrapped in your absolute safety. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
63
Lord, thank you for always being by my side and providing me with comfort and guidance when I've most desperately needed it. I come to you today asking for help, as I need protection from those who are trying to sabotage my personal and professional goals. Do not allow the envy of others to make...
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom