Prayer For Ill

  • Thread starter Thread starter Praying
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praying

Guest
I lift up in prayer all those who are feeling ill. May God bless you when you're feeling down and heal you when you're ill. In Jesus name amen
 
Thank You, Father for this prayer. I believe that You take care for the bump on my nape. It will be okay. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I'm praying in agreement with ###.

‘‘I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security,” says the Lord (Jeremiah 33:6)

In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think of or imagine.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with a with an ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail. We are blessed in Jesus’ name.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible! Amen. So BE IT!

Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting healing and recovery from sickness for ###. ### has poor gut health and is currently has an illness resulting in many symptoms. The illness is impacting daily activity. Please pray that ### is healed.
Replies
13
Views
191
Jesus When will these workers leave, feeling so ill now with all their equipment, feeling sick and dizzy praying they not have to cut the power over night, please
Replies
6
Views
175
Feeling so ill In this heat and can’t believe this person still has not committed to this other one in a hotel asking for Help as I have been so ill and fatigued in this heat please Lord help us to help them as well and that these so called friends also communicate back, what is happening to...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom