Prayer for ### I have chest pain ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for healing of diabetes, chest pain and insomnia
Replies
9
Views
157
Yesterday, the technician connected the EPR cables to the heating system. He used a multimeter to measure one sink and it showed zero. However, he said that this is not an official EPR measurement tool, but just a quick check. However, I still get chest pain when I use the water, even though I...
Replies
6
Views
205
I accidentally let the warm water out, after which I experienced chest pain. I called a technician again. Please pray in Jesus' name that he can resolve the issue this time.
Replies
9
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom