Prayer For Help With A Personal Matter

  • Thread starter Thread starter maikens
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maikens

Guest
PRAYER TO BLESSED VIRGIN

(Never known to fail) O most

Beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel,

Fruitful vine, splendor of heaven.

Blessed Mother of the Son of

God, Immaculate Virgin, assist

me in my necessity. O star of

the Sea, help me, show me here

you are my Mother. O Holy

Mary, Mother of God, Queen of

Heaven and earth, I humbly beseech

You from the bottom of

my heart to succor me in my

necessity (make request). There

are none that can withstand

your power. O Mary, conceived

without sin, pray for us to have

recourse to thee. Repeat 3

times. Say this prayer for 3

consecutive days. Then you must

publish it and it will be granted

to you gratefully.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings I am asking for prayers to quickly secure a good, stable job abroad. I ask for prayers that the President of Madagascar will always hold me in high regard. I ask for prayers that I may become wealthier than the leaders of the United States, Russia, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Germany...
Replies
11
Views
182
If you won't end my life like I have been begging you to do for over a year now, please grant me a sure fire method and the courage to use it. I would find life with a disability caused by a failed attempt worse than my current life. I don't fear death; I fear going on after a failed attempt. I...
Replies
8
Views
170
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom