Prayer for healthcare business initiatives

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for your healthcare business initiatives. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer as you committed your business into the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ. We have continued to bring before the Lord your desire to serve through home based nursing, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, chronic care support, health education, nutrition and community healthcare, and we have asked Him to open doors for opportunities that align with His purpose for you and to give you wisdom to recognize the right partnerships, courage to begin and grace to serve with excellence as you stand on the promise of Prov 16:3 that when we commit whatever we do to the Lord He will establish our plans.

If your request was answered and the Lord has opened doors or provided partnerships and direction, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting for clarity or provision, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that the Lord will establish the work of your hands and guide every step you take in this calling to care for others. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, wisdom, vision, and opportunities. As a man of God, help me become a man of value in healthcare systems globally. Give me wisdom to solve healthcare challenges, strengthen services, support professionals, create jobs, develop investments and businesses...
Replies
10
Views
38
Please pray ### get my healthcare straightened out and I'm able to use the healthcare for my pain management doctor. I signed up in November but they are telling me I don't have healthcare. Please pray I'm so upset and stressed out.
Replies
7
Views
245
Isaiah 43:12 : I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Isaiah 43:12, God is speaking directly to His people, reminding them of His unique role...
Replies
10
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom