Prayer For Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter juliea
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juliea

Guest
Dear Lord:

I have been suffering migrain-like headaches for days with weakness, dizziness and nausea. Please remove this illness or assist me in finding a permanent remedy for it. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 
HEAVENLY FATHER, I PRAY THAT YOU FORGIVE ### OF ALL HER SINS (JAM. 5:14-16) AND HELP HER BECOME WELL AGAIN. REMOVE THIS ILLNESS AND RESTORE HER TO GOOD HEALTH, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL: AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME...WHO FORGIVETH ALL THINE INIQUITIES;WHO HEALETH ALL THY DISEASES...PS. 103:1,3
 
Dear God,

Please remove the headaches along with its side affects once and for all. I ask that You provide peace, well-being and comfort to Your child.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My name is ###, and I would be very grateful for your prayers. For a long time, I have been struggling with difficult physical symptoms, including muscle tension, weakness, fatigue, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and other distressing bodily sensations. These symptoms have affected my...
Replies
9
Views
160
Please pray for healing over my ### who has not been feeling well. Heal his headaches and dizziness and all sickness he would turn to you for comfort and peace and I’d be a loving girlfriend to him. If it’s God’s will for us to be married. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray for my complete healing from insomnia, migraine and acid reflux. Pray for good health and financial abundance for my family. God bless.
Replies
13
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom