DiosesAmor10#

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for healing of physical, mental, and spiritual and healing of physical pain. Restoration of relat within our families. For the salvation of all of my legacy.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their heartfelt requests. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing over ###'s physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Please alleviate any physical pain they are experiencing and restore their health completely.

We also pray for the restoration of relationships within their family. May Your love and peace reign in their hearts, bringing unity and reconciliation where there has been division.

Lastly, we pray for the salvation of all of ###'s legacy. May each member of their family come to know You, Lord, and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. We trust in Your promise that if we ask in Your name, we shall receive, that our joy may be full.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
 
May Lord touch you with His healing hands and heal all your problems and bless you with good health ..praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ..amen.
 
Prayer for healing of physical, mental, and spiritual and healing of physical pain. Restoration of relat within our families. For the salvation of all of my legacy.
Father God, I lift up this friend to You. I pray for restoration and healing for ###! Lord, heal them everywhere they hurt~physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually! By Your Stripes they are healed and made whole! Hallelujah! Lord, strengthen their faith! "Jesus said, "Because you have so little faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you,"" Matthew 17:20. I claim this scripture for both of us, Lord Jesus! Increase our faith! Forgive us where we doubt You. Forgive our unbelief! We are Your children, Lord, and You want to give us far more and way better than we can even ask for! Show us anything blocking our blessings! Line up our lives with Your Word! May there be no strongholds preventing us from walking in Your Fullness for our lives! Show us anything that may be a hindrance Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!!! I claim the scripture: Ezekial 12:28 "God said, "I will not delay any longer. If I say something will happen it will happen!" Lord, I pray Your Word, claiming Your Promise, and I am assured our prayers are guaranteed to be more effective. Lord, praying Your Word aligns our requests with Your heart. Your Word empowers us to leave our requests with You and have the confidence that we are praying the right things! Thank You Lord for Your Word, which is our truth!
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
158
Lord Jesus please heal my mother whatever pain she is feeling. Please takeaway her pain and touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy on her and please heal her completely my Lord. Also heal her mental health. I pray for these through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
10
Views
235
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom