Prayer for healing

Flodlas

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord I pray for the comfort and healing of ### who is suffering from pain due to extra PTB and complications to his kidney.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May your faith abound. I pray that our God would restore ###'s health and make him whole again. I'm praying that our Lord would bless ### with all of his needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect him, bring peace.
Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
201
Father, I am ### , kneeling and praying in Your Holy Presence. Humbly asking for Your healing . Lord, please blessed me with a healthy body, so i can still be a blessing to my family and other people. Help me to help them. Bless me with a healthy kidney, heart, liver, lungs and the blood that...
Replies
11
Views
193
My husband has CKD that has just gotten worse every time we go into see the doctor, I would truly appreciate prayers for healing for his kidneys to stable or even to improve so that he won’t need dialysis or a transplant. I don’t have very many people who would pray for us so I thought we would...
Replies
13
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom