Prayer for healing

My self ###. please pray for my fibrosis tissue problem in urinary tract which is not treated by any medicine and difficult in urination.
Jesus I pray please remove fibrosis tissue and solve my health problem.
Thanks Jesus
Lord we pray for complete healing from these fibroids. We pray specifically against them! We ask that the Holy Spirit enter into your child's body and restore and rejuvenate the urinary tract of your child. We pray against any pain. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
277
Please pray that god may help me overcome my paranoia. Everytime I have something tomorrow which breaks my normal routine, I can’t sleep. Because I worry I might not fulfill my commitments the next day. I get panic attacks and have no one to talk to. So I turn to lust and masturbation which I...
Replies
10
Views
166
Heavenly Father, I suffer from urinary tract problems and ask for healing in the name of Yeshua. I pray for healing of the causes of my illness spiritually, mentally, and physically, so that I may return to You and do Your will in this world in full health and strength. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,930
Members
650,422
Latest member
Bredorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom