Prayer for healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

going through intense spiritual warfare and cramps... it seems like it is demonic... please contend to the Lord for me... would like a breakthrough and direction in what to eat and do to heal this pain... hoping this process brings me closer to Jesus ...
Replies
10
Views
405
Please pray for my back, that the pain disappears, and that I get order in my home. Pray for God’s protection, that He sends His angels, and gives me hope and encouragement.I would be very grateful for prayer for my son. He is in need of healing for his health.In Jesus name Amen Thank you for...
Replies
8
Views
162
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me that the pain in my upper right shoulder will go and whatever is causing it will be healed. My thumbs are getting numb and it’s seems I hurt myself in this caregiver role I am in. I have to lift and pull the patient and sheets everyday and I am ### years...
Replies
12
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom