Prayer for healing please. Back and neck ...

I’m sorry about your health condition, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and give you the relief you need. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing I'm in an apartment with that has mold in the apartment and it's leaking water which is the source of the mold please pray that they give me a different apartment or let me out of my least so I can move if they can't clear up the mold sores it's affecting my health...
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray that the dental and jaw pain I'm having is healed, and its root cause. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
12
Views
202
I am in urgent need of healing in Jesus name, please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,740
Members
649,699
Latest member
Syleasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom