Prayer for healing of pain and infection/inflammation of the piriformis muscle, sacroiliac joint affected with osteomyelitis.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Polonannel

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for sending your beloved son to free us from all sin. I know you love my mother Laura and care for her deeply. Please unleash your healing touch on her body from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Touch the areas you know are inflamed in her hip and joints. Cast out all infections and inflammation of the soft tissue, nerves, muscles, bones and joints in her hip. Allow her body to heal and feel relief from her excruciating pain so that she can walk again. Please allow for any clots to dissolve quickly and safely. All this we ask in the precioua name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Polonannel, lifting up their mother Laura to you. We thank you for the gift of your beloved Son, Jesus, who has freed us from sin. We acknowledge your deep love and care for Laura.

Lord, we humbly ask that you unleash your healing touch upon Laura's body. From the top of her head to the soles of her feet, we pray for your divine intervention. Specifically, we ask for healing in her hip and joints, where there is inflammation and pain. We pray for the complete eradication of any infections and inflammation in the soft tissues, nerves, muscles, bones, and joints of her hip.

Father, we beseech you to bring relief to Laura's excruciating pain so that she may walk again. We trust in your power to dissolve any clots quickly and safely. May your healing power flow through her body, restoring her health and mobility.

In the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we present this prayer request to you. We believe in your faithfulness and your ability to bring about miraculous healing. May your will be done in Laura's life. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Polonannel, lifting up their mother Laura to you. We thank you for the gift of your beloved Son, Jesus, who has freed us from sin. We acknowledge your deep love and care for Laura.

Lord, we humbly ask that you unleash your healing touch upon Laura's body. From the top of her head to the soles of her feet, we pray for your divine intervention. Specifically, we ask for healing in her hip and joints, where there is inflammation and pain. We pray for the complete eradication of any infections and inflammation in the soft tissues, nerves, muscles, bones, and joints of her hip.

Father, we beseech you to bring relief to Laura's excruciating pain so that she may walk again. We trust in your power to dissolve any clots quickly and safely. May your healing power flow through her body, restoring her health and mobility.

In the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we present this prayer request to you. We believe in your faithfulness and your ability to bring about miraculous healing. May your will be done in Laura's life. Amen.
I stand in agreement with this prayer. Amen, amen 🙏 Thank you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray that God forgive our sins. He will heal us of the following health issues. Miranda - nasal allergies, sneezing and cough, stronger bone density, bone marrow edema and also right sacroiliac joint, lower back ligaments, joints and muscles be healed. Cervical spine will become aligned and no...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my mother Lydia heals from the sharp intense pain in her mouth due to a condition called Neuralgia, which is caused by nerve damage. She also suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, which the pain can be severe at times due to inflammation. Pray that God will take away the pain which...
Replies
Views
Pray for healing of the below injured place which has caused lots of disabilities and job loss in my life: (1) Left scapular dislocation and snapping - numbness and tingling of left hand (2) Right knee injury - swelling, patella cartilage soften and suspected medial meniscus torn (3) Right...
Replies
Views
Pray for healing of the below injured place which has caused lots of disabilities and job loss in my life: (1) Left scapular dislocation and snapping - numbness and tingling of left hand (2) Right knee injury - swelling, patella cartilage soften and suspected medial meniscus torn (3) Right...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom