Prayer for healing of my right foot ...

Rirsir

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for healing of my right foot that swells every day. I have taken all types of medicine but the swelling persists. Pray for me to God to have mercy on me that I get fine again.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus:
God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about with the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and let us all accept that gift. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal everything in my right foot to be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
106
I don't know how to cause my right foot pain and where the pain comes from.
Replies
9
Views
168
Heal my right foot because I feel something inside my right foot twisting from the inside like that. I don't know where that comes from. I really don't know where that comes from. Heal the pain to be free. I don't deserve to get pain in my whole body. Pain doesn't deserve to be in my body.
Replies
13
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,462
Messages
16,777,268
Members
648,018
Latest member
Othooxoinnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom