Johnson Mncube
Servant
Greetings to all
On the 3rd of October we are starting a crusade in Hebron Northwest in South Africa. We have done all our advertisement and having our team ready but still have no funds in hand. It's only 3 days left for the miracle to take place. We are looking for R3 500.00 for this as other costs have been covered. Today I wake up with some headache and my body is so down and I feel very sick. I know it's some attacks from the devil, but we will overcome
Please pray for finance to show up and for my healing and strength to do the work
God bless you all
Ps ### ###
### ###
P.O. Box ### ###
+27### ### ####
info@###.co.za
###@live.co.za
Please pray
On the 3rd of October we are starting a crusade in Hebron Northwest in South Africa. We have done all our advertisement and having our team ready but still have no funds in hand. It's only 3 days left for the miracle to take place. We are looking for R3 500.00 for this as other costs have been covered. Today I wake up with some headache and my body is so down and I feel very sick. I know it's some attacks from the devil, but we will overcome
Please pray for finance to show up and for my healing and strength to do the work
God bless you all
Ps ### ###
### ###
P.O. Box ### ###
+27### ### ####
info@###.co.za
###@live.co.za
Please pray
