Greetings from ###. I humbly send my prayer request for healing to my weak condition and employment as well, Please I am weak now I need a strength my condition.
Amen
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
Pray ### the man of God for many years goes back to church. He fell into sin for couple months wrong woman. He was married 35 years and is new in the dating scene. He needs to let go of exwife. She remarried 5 years ago. He needs to forgive her and her husband. I need a job. In Jesus name.
Appreciating intercessory prayers please.
So many that we know and love have been in need of salvation as time has eroded relationship with our Heavenly Father. Brothers and sisters, We must stay pure in heart and read scripture with prayer to help us put on the full armor of God.
So I begin...
Dear Father in Heaven, I come before you today in the name of Jesus Christ asking for mercy on me. Father, I've been applying for jobs for several months and received rejections or no responses at all. Can you please open up a job opportunity or stream of income that is the opposite of the toxic...