Prayer for guidance and strength Dear Heavenly ...

CKnight4100

Humble Prayer Partner
Prayer for guidance and strength
Dear Heavenly Father thank you for everything you done for me and given me. Please forgive me, for I'm a judgemental evil sinner. I'm just a worthless useless non-productive individual. I have ended up being a looset my whole life and just want to leave this earth. Please take me from this earth as I have wasted my life away by never getting a proper education and have failed at everything I have done and attempted in my life and/or never finished anything I have started. Please take me and condemn me to hell as I have been destined for it. I dont deserve Your grace, forgiveness and mercy Father God. A great friend of mine ### was one of your greatest servants in her lifetime and was always giving and ministering to others. I could and cannot ever amount to anything or make any success during my lifetime on earth so therefore I beg of you please Father God. I acknowledge Father God that I have surrendered my right to be enjoy righteousness from God and ever be a true christian in the image of God. I have battled with these demons for a long time and I am absolutely exhausted and do not have any more strength to fight these demons any further. Please forgive me. As I lay in bed praying this prayer Father God I am and feel guilty of so many things that I realise Just never took any responsibility for my actions as a sinner since inviting evil into my life. Now I ask you condemn me and let me pay the ultimate price for all my sins. Im also to blame for my dear old mother might end up homeless due to my irresponsible actiobs for a business that ultimately failed as bills are so high and far behind that its impossible to catch up. I am not doing a plea for financial assistance or donations. This is my true state of mind and the way I feel about these issues in it's entirety. Father God for what its worth. I give my heart to you Lord and hope all my enemies could ever forgive me. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Praying for you and all your needs.

God Forgives You! Just ask.....now forgive yourself and Go Live your live in the right manner. Ask for help. Seek a financial counselor or an attorney to help you resolve your problems. You have to FACE your problems in order for them to be resolved. It always looks bigger but once you take steps to settle what is bothering you then it becomes easier. I am asking Our Lord to send you the courage to face anything that is thrown your way.
God will Bless you! Knock! God is listening, Ask! God will open doors for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I have gotten a new opportunity as a caregiver. It’s a new area of work that I will be venturing in and I need to do it well to the serving of others and with God’s strength, favor and guidance. I will be traveling away from my country and I want to do this job to the best...
Replies
9
Views
211
Please pray for me to do a great job at work, and to get along with my coworkers
Replies
10
Views
421
My landlord just informed me that I will have to move. I am ### and take care of my ### year old nephew. We don't have much family to rely on and my resources are very limited. Please pray that we find another comfortable place to live where I continue to give my nephew some stability and...
Replies
9
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom