Prayer For Good Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose1021

Prayer Warrior
I pray that all of my members of my family are in good health. My ###, my ### and ### and the entire clan. Thank you.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Praying 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Matthew 18:18-20 "Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in
heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again
I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it
will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are
gathered in my name, there am I among them.â€

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will
strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand."

Proverbs 4:20-23 "My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let
them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they
are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. Keep
your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life."

1 John 5:14-15 "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask
anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears
us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have
asked of him."

Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all
his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your
diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with
steadfast love and mercy,..."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and
reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

Praising God for his lovingkindness and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world.

He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.â€

John 8:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear God, you are the best doctor in the world. There is no medicine that could compare to your healing hands. Please bestow good health, physical, mental, spiritual and emotional to our ###. Allow them to feel the perfect health you would like for us to feel. Allow them to know how great you are and be able to testify to your greatness. I pray our ### continue to grow, be happy and excel in all things that their heart desires. Allow them to continue to believe, have the strongest faith possible and know that you are always with us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
11
Views
219
Please pray for deliverance from evil attacks, creating bad fearful dreams to my husband and causing insomnia to me .depression and fear is given .please pray for peace and good health and let there people go away from our life in JESUS name. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
10
Views
447
Asking for prayer for my health, that it would be fully restored in Jesus name. Also prayer for immediate financial provision and career breakthrough, that he would make a way in the wilderness 🙏🫶 Thanks all!
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom