We continue to lift up your heartfelt prayers for life, family, and those in need. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray alongside you. We are glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in these requests.

If you have seen God's mercy and help in your life and family, or if you know of answers to your prayers for those seeking the fruit of the womb, healing, life partners, safe deliveries, provision for the needy, or freedom from bondage, please share a praise report with us all. We would love to rejoice with you and give glory to God.

If you are still awaiting breakthroughs in any of these areas, please don't hesitate to post your requests again. It is our honor to continue interceding with you and for you. We pray that you will feel God's love, mercy, and protection as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.

We agree with you in Jesus' mighty name, declaring healing upon the sick, blessing upon those seeking life partners, peace for those who are pregnant, provision for the poor and needy, and freedom for those in bondage. We trust that God is at work, and we believe that we will see His answers to these prayers. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

and healing. ### feel so alone. and lonely and stuck please send your holy angels to help with this problem (### roots removal. ### restoration new pipes and tree removal if necessary. ### put this in your hands I ask you bring only the right people to help us with this home. Help ### do ###...
Replies
10
Views
185
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
211
My husband and my two beautiful daughter’s father disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted us. ###. I need God’s forgiveness. Healing. And I need you to pray and ask God to help my two beautiful daughters to forgive me. I totally ignored them. And I’m ashamed. I need God to help them forgive me. Love...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom