Prayer For God's Mercy And Blessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us ask the Lord to show His great mercy to me and although I do not deserve to solve my every problem and need. I do not want to look elsewhere output. Let us pray for God's way of escape and God's glorious way of salvation in my life. Let us pray to sort things out in my life in my favor in God's glorious way. Let us pray that I can get into the prosperity that God has planned for me. God be merciful to me. I do not have no one. I only have God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
212
Now Lord Jesus to get all this work done here and garden it’s been too hot to get the right Godly to help and trees getting out of control prayers to be able to reach it now amen
Replies
10
Views
159
My husband and my two beautiful daughter’s father disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted us. ###. I need God’s forgiveness. Healing. And I need you to pray and ask God to help my two beautiful daughters to forgive me. I totally ignored them. And I’m ashamed. I need God to help them forgive me. Love...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom