We continue to feel honored that you have allowed us to pray with you and stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We have been lifting you, ###, and your late father up in prayer, seeking God's discernment and comfort in your life.

If you have seen signs of God's answer to your prayers, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report with us all. If you are still waiting for clarity, we encourage you to post your request again, so we can persist in prayer with you.

We have been praying for God's will to be done in your life and for Him to make it clear if ### is the man He has chosen for you. We have also been asking the Lord to reveal Himself to ###, opening his eyes and heart to God's truth and the love of Jesus Christ.

In addition, we have been praying for God's comfort and peace to fill your heart as you grieve the loss of your precious father. We trust that the Lord will give you the emotional support you need in this difficult time.

Please know that we are here to continue praying with you and supporting you in your walk with Christ. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His guidance. We are praying for you in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been together for almost 20 years and married for 8. We have had many problems including abuse and infidelity. I try to remain constant in prayer and thought we were seeing some positive change. However this past weekend I came across a woman he has been speaking with...
Replies
7
Views
282
Heavenly Father, guide me to recognize my destiny partner according to Your will. Give me discernment to see beyond emotions and appearances, and wisdom to recognize godly character, purpose, love, and peace. Let elders dream dreams and let young people prophesy concerning the relationships You...
Replies
10
Views
108
I need Jesus to help me discern if my OCD paranoia thoughts are real or not. I need you all to pray for me as it's really bothering me lately. I start to believe my thoughts are real. But I need Jesus discernment and please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom