Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im in a new town. new job and dont have any friends out here. I get along with some coworkers my age. please pray in Jesus' name for God's will be done and if meant to be for these relationships to become fruitful and just be a positive impact in my life and for me just to get along smoothly...
Replies
9
Views
101
I have two friends at school who are not believers, but I think they are somewhat open. I pray I get the opportunity to share the good news with them and my own experience, which can be powerful. Please pray I would represent Jesus well and that they would encounter him. I have been praying day...
Replies
10
Views
67
Please pray for a friendship. This friend has been in my life for ten years. I love her dearly. And I do truly believe she loves me dearly as well. But we have had unhealthy dynamics for a long time now, and recently God is really bringing this to light, I believe, to deal with it. We haven't...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom