Prayer for forgiveness. I have not ...

Prayer for forgiveness. I have not respected my teachers while in college and it makes me feel bad about myself all the time. Even after passing out, I have lots of subjects to pass. I think I'm not able to pass because of the teachers' curse. Please, it's been years since I've been trying to write exams, but even the ones I write with full content, I'm not able to pass. I'm repenting for my sins, but I don't know why, but I'm not able to get the idea out of my head. Please pray for me to get rid of sins and God, please forgive me for the sins I have committed till now. I know I wasn't perfect, but I tried to be not bad. So, please Jesus, pray for my sins and forgive me. Let me overcome this curse and live a prosperous life. My parents are always worried about me not passing. They are very old, and I'm not able to provide for them because I don't have a degree. Please, at least consider my poor parents' prayers and cries. Please, God, my saviour, lift me out of all negative thoughts and let me concentrate and focus on my studies. Please Jesus, help me study for everything that is to come for exams and let me pass them this time. It's almost my last chance to try for the exams; after this year, I'll lose my chance to write exams and lose my degree. So, please, I beg you, let me win this one last fight with the evil and show them that I haven't fallen. I request you all to pray for me. Thank you.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I asked our God to protect you and strengthen you from any obstacles or evil. I prayed to God that you will be victorious over all challenges that you may face. May He bless you with every aspect needed in your personal and your ### life. Have a blessed day. Amen.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I asked our God to protect you and strengthen you from any obstacles or evil. I prayed to God that you will be victorious over all challenges that you may face. May He bless you with every aspect needed in your personal and your scholastic life. Have a blessed day. Amen.
thank you brother for praying for me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
172
The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
158
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom