Prayer for forgiveness and healing in health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
158
I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
174
I need prayers. I need God. I humiliated my two beautiful daughters. Grown women. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Went to ### and married his girlfriend. Still married to me in ###. I had to pay to divorce him. Sadly I drank vodka like tap water. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom