Prayer for financial stability please

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and provide for your needs as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
Thank you. Bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. I remain in faith and hope. I appreciate you praying for me. ❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
118
FINANCIAL STABILITY: Praying for a Job and my business to work - I have faith like a mustard seed that my God is able to deliver me from ALL oppression and make life worth living again. for Jesus sake do it Lord!
Replies
8
Views
179
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom