Prayer For Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter charles otieno
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charles otieno

Guest
Prayer for breakthrough in further education and job placement
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for brother ###...forgive his sins and lead him into salvation...grant him break through in his Job placement and education...Fulfill his needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray my financial status gets well.. I get clients on my day..my days have been dry and I don't know what's happening. Please lord help me go through this and manoeuvre. Pray for me I get past this
Replies
11
Views
163
Please pray for me I need God to intervene in my household financial situation we are going through debt and believing God for a breakthrough
Replies
9
Views
190
We would like to request prayer, for a financial breakthrough, to continue to stay on our budget. Medical expenses, and costs of other living expenses, continue to rise, and we can't seem to supplement our income. Health conditions, limit us from doing so. But we're not complaining, we've come a...
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom