Prayer for Financial Breakthrough

Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I need God to intervene in my household financial situation we are going through debt and believing God for a breakthrough
Replies
9
Views
197
We would like to request prayer, for a financial breakthrough, to continue to stay on our budget. Medical expenses, and costs of other living expenses, continue to rise, and we can't seem to supplement our income. Health conditions, limit us from doing so. But we're not complaining, we've come a...
Replies
9
Views
204
Please pray for me to receive $100,000 to clear off our mortgage, land tax, outstanding bills and to have security in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! I have to go for carpel tunnel surgery on the ### of ### and I will be away from work for ### to ### weeks to recuperate. Thanks in advance for...
Replies
9
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom