Please Lord I need money, my family is deeply suffering financially but I know you can change the situation. Please help me. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something wrong with my finances and I am struggling now. The fears, tears, doubt and stress that this situation is causing me are not what I believe God has in his plan for me. I understand he puts us through situations like this in order for our faith in him to grow, but this situation...
Replies
8
Views
282
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
176
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom