Prayer for financial and job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
430
Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
107
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray for our ministry. We are facing severe financial constraints, which are hindering us from sharing the Gospel effectively and supporting our ministry team. We pray for God's divine provision, open doors, and financial breakthrough so we can...
Replies
17
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom