Prayer for favor/ healing/restoration/faith

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Lord, lately, he has been displaying negative habits with his meals again; he seems pretty agitated and tormented I pray that you would restore his good habits regarding meals, remove all PTSD habits...
Replies
9
Views
183
I ask for a special anointing on my ###'s outings, appointments, traveling in the communities and his meals. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my ### cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft...
Replies
8
Views
327
I ask for a special anointing on ### outings, appointments, traveling in the communities and his meals. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my ### cleansing every part of him. No weapon formed against him shall prosper. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, self-injury, witchcraft, generational or...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,810
Messages
16,815,246
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom