Prayer for favor and financial breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
354
Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking financial breakthrough and success in my sales. Your Word says in Malachi 3:10, “Test me… and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven.” Lord, open those floodgates over my life. Grant me favor, wisdom, and consistent customers. Bless the...
Replies
9
Views
225
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom