Dear all can we please come together in prayer tonight for my husband’s COS as it is truly important for him to receive before the ### of April. Please please help we need the prayers.
My husband’s employer has applied for the COS about 2 weeks ago but no approval yet please please pray for him to get his COS as soon as possible as the rules are changing for employers to bring in dependants after April 4th. His name is ###. Please keep him in your prayers
Thank you so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year.
Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me.
I have been very anxious and...