Prayer For ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter margiefwar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margiefwar

Guest
I am calling on all my Christian friends for help. My family and myself need prayer for a situation in our lives. God knows the situation. Please say a prayer for us and please pass this on to anyone that will pray.
 
Lord, please bless and protect this family in the mighty and holy name of Jesus! Please resolve this situation as only you can so that your hand in it becomes obvious and your name will be praised! Thank you, Jesus!
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer......IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life and your family. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my family up in prayer. I am incredibly weary from the ongoing strife caused by my non-Christian in-laws, specifically my sister-in-law. She frequently sends abusive messages to my husband and spreads division through lies to other. I am asking God to open up other people to the lies...
Replies
13
Views
206
"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom