Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Pray for my family, and my wife, and two sons, ministries
Replies
Views
Please pray for our safe Journey as I am going to Hyderabad from Vijayawada with my two sons. Pray for us to get seat in train and reach on time without any problem during journey in Jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 2 sons that they may be free from all addictions & that they may find Jesus & have peace in there lives, may there relationships prosper & that my youngest son find a job that he loves 🙏🏼
Replies
Views
Lord we need your help please. One of our granddaughters a year ago was being touched inappropriate by her 8 1/2 yr old brother and the sister was being abused by the mother. Our son is an addict and my husband and I have the girls here with us but the mother sees them every other weekend. We...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my adult son, Luke, as he doesn’t know Jesus. He had some hard growing up years and felt that religion was forced on him and has since rejected God. He needs deliverance from the influence of the evil one. He is also an alcoholic. Will you please pray that he will come back...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom