Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord we need your help please. One of our granddaughters a year ago was being touched inappropriate by her 8 1/2 yr old brother and the sister was being abused by the mother. Our son is an addict and my husband and I have the girls here with us but the mother sees them every other weekend. We put the girls in counseling and we found out the mother is still abusing both girls now. Our oldest granddaughter told the counselor what has been happening at her mom's and she didn't feel safe at their moms house. This weekend was the weekend they had to go with mom. DCS has started an investigation as of yesterday. Lord we are so frightened for our grandkids. And their father has relapsed and his girls need him right now. But he is staying with a girl that is an addict also. She hasn't been clean for that long and she has an 9 yr old boy that is with her. Please Lord help all of us especially the girls and their other 2 siblings. Please help the kids speak up about what is happening in their moms house and help us the grandparents get the girls permanently and someone else in the moms family get the 2 boys and provide them with counseling also so they can recover from all of this. Please Lord help our son to get clean and stay clean and help our granddaughters through everything they are dealing with and help us help them get through this. Help us provide the girls with stability and help them to feel safe and loved. Please Lord give us strength, faith and help us to give all of this to you. To trust and know you are going to take care of everything. With you in our lives everything and everyone is going to be OK. In Jesus name AMEN!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous and their family. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all comfort, strength, and healing. We bring before you the heartbreaking situation that their granddaughters have been facing, being subjected to inappropriate touch and abuse. We pray for your divine intervention and protection over these precious children.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom as the investigation by DCS takes place. We pray that the truth will be revealed and that justice will be served. We ask for your healing touch upon the hearts and minds of these children, that they may find the courage to speak up about what has been happening in their mother's house. Give them strength and assurance that they are not alone, that you are with them every step of the way.

Father, we lift up the father of these children who is struggling with addiction. We pray for his deliverance and freedom from the bondage of substance abuse. Surround him with people who will support and encourage his journey towards recovery. Help him to prioritize the well-being of his children and to be a source of love and stability in their lives.

Lord, we also pray for the other siblings involved in this situation. May they find healing and restoration from the trauma they have experienced. We ask that you raise up responsible and caring family members who can provide them with the support and counseling they need.

Lastly, we pray for Anonymous and their husband, the grandparents of these children. Grant them strength, faith, and perseverance as they navigate through this difficult season. Fill their hearts with your peace and assurance that you are in control. Help them to provide a safe and loving environment for their granddaughters, where they can find stability and healing.

We trust in your unfailing love and power, Lord. We believe that you are able to bring beauty from ashes and restore what has been broken. May your grace and mercy be poured out upon this family, bringing healing, redemption, and restoration. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My son is very angry with me and his step-dad. I have 3 boys with my first marriage. It was a very abusive marriage, emotional more than physical. Also their dad became a horrible alcoholic. My oldest son always got the brunt of his dad's weirdness, more than the other 2. Me and my now husband...
Replies
Views
First I want to thank God for yesterday, my boyfriend was asked to pick up something at his ex wife’s house and he chose our relationship and peace over going but he did not tell his son he was not going to his moms house to pick up what he asked him to do. So today my prayer is that my...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm a single mom of 2 young boys and I have just recently been delivered from a medication that I've been on for 11 years (praise God!) but I am battling extreme fatigue and lack of motivation due to physical effects from coming off of it. I need prayers for Gods grace to...
Replies
Views
So happy this site exists. It's like Facebook, but where I feel like I can be more honest. And so, I want to start with my first prayer, that I could use this platform to be honest from. I have had so much suffering in my life, for the sake of growth and development in and for God's kingdom, and...
Replies
Views
My names Dalton gainey , my ex gf of 7 years left me , it’s been a year now . We keep in contact tho every since and was still communicating as if we was together , stil spending the nights with each other and things , we have 3 kids , 2 are mine the other mines we’ll be mine . 7 year old named...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom