Prayer For Family And All

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Prayers for my distant family. We've never quite completely clicked with each other. I have always wanted in some way to be accepted by my dad and his other family--wife and half-sister but I know that might never happen although they pretend to so, and I'm okay with that. I do care for them and I pray that you may touch their hearts and help them to reach out to you for help. Protect them and give them health and bless them. Open minds and hearts Lord where only you can reach by your Spirit and save them. I also ask you to remember my ###, ###, and ### in ### they need you too. Please remember and help those suffering from hurricane ###'s damages. Prayers for those posting prayers here tonight and everyday and for those who make this website possible for us to use. In Jesus name amen!
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please take care of ###'s need Lord especially her desire for real affection from her Dad's other family. Lord, give them a change of heart. Send in your Holy Spirit that they may accept ### as their own child Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear our prayers, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord continue to bless ### with your compassion and mercy may grace follow her and Your Love lead her in Jesus name..touch her dad and his wife and her sister and bring them together through the power of Your love in Jesus name..help her feel like she is a part of them and their love...In Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
131
"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
206
Please lift my family up in prayer. I am incredibly weary from the ongoing strife caused by my non-Christian in-laws, specifically my sister-in-law. She frequently sends abusive messages to my husband and spreads division through lies to other. I am asking God to open up other people to the lies...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom