Prayer For Exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sthe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sthe

Guest
My prayer is for God's help in preparation of my exams and during my exams, to be blessed with a job in the audit sector, and to thank God for all the blessings he has showered upon my life. I really am thankful for all I have.
 
Have faith and be patience God loves his people and he will continue to keep you in his many many blessings
 
Father God I thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed upon this ###, and I ask that you would open this ###'s mind to the correct answers on these exams, and help this ### to be relaxed and confident in all things, with the knowledge that you will help her. I pray that You would bless her in this job in the audit sector. In Jesus name. amen.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I am studying 2nd year diploma in pharmacy. My theory exam will start on 2nd March and end on 7th March. My practical exams start on 16th March and end on 21st March. Please prayer for me and my exams a few months ago I can't concentrate in studies. Because of my...
Replies
7
Views
262
I don't know, what to say. Tomorrow is my exam. I have enough time for the exam preparation but I studied nothing till this time not because I don't like but I'm facing spiritual battle and physical battle. My stomach always gives me trouble. My body and mind are always in a freeze or foggy...
Replies
9
Views
220
I'm ### I'm preparing tnpsc exams I'm return many attempts i got failure but this time I want to be win please pray for me for a government job in this year
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom