Prayer For Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-424

Guest
Prayer for a job or business venture. I took early retirement and want another job to augment my pension as I still have little children to look after.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I pray for an Employment and Business Breakthrough upon my career. Connect me with the right people, organisations, mentors, businesses, and opportunities that will accelerate my professional and entrepreneurial growth. Give me wisdom to recognise every open door and courage to walk...
Replies
8
Views
207
Please pray for me to find a good job near my apartment. I have tried to find one but haven’t quite found something that will pay the bills.. when I try to use the bus system, I often find that it is not helpful enough because it doesn’t run late or early enough, or doesn’t go where I need it...
Replies
9
Views
169
Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom