We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this season of seeking employment. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you patience, guide your steps, and open the right doors for you. We prayed specifically for the potential opportunity your friend referred you to—that the hiring process would unfold smoothly and that God’s favor would rest upon you in a powerful way.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you’ve received good news, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If you’re still waiting and the outcome is uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. The Lord hears our prayers, and His timing is always perfect.

May God continue to strengthen you, provide for your needs, and draw you closer to Him as you trust in His promises. We stand with you in faith, believing that He is working all things together for your good.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please keep me in your prayers and pray that I find a good job soon? It has been almost ### months since I was laid off, and I have been searching ever since. There is not a single day that goes by without me sending applications, searching for opportunities, and trying everything I...
Replies
11
Views
211
Please please pray for a job now..it's an urgent request.
Replies
9
Views
173
Please pray for me to find a good job near my apartment. I have tried to find one but haven’t quite found something that will pay the bills.. when I try to use the bus system, I often find that it is not helpful enough because it doesn’t run late or early enough, or doesn’t go where I need it...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom