Prayer for Employment Opportunities

Is there someone I can reach out to for prayer over the phone? I’ve been struggling with employment all year and have never felt this low in my life. At this point, I’m in desperate need of a miracle. Despite applying to numerous jobs, nothing has come through.

I can’t shake the feeling that something might be wrong with me. My faith has weakened, and I’ve been feeling incredibly negative. I really need help.

I’m also praying for others who are struggling, as I know how difficult this journey can be. Does anyone know of any deliverance videos or other resources I could turn to? Or someone I could connect with for prayer?
 
I am seeking your prayers as I am currently searching for a job and hope to secure one by next month. This opportunity is very important to me, and I would greatly appreciate your support in prayer.
Please pray that God guides me to the right job, opens doors for me, and gives me the strength and patience I need during this time. I trust in His plan and am hopeful for what the future holds. Thank you for your prayers and support.
Prayed for this!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for more work and employment opportunities for ### and I. ### has an evangelist ministry which he has to fund himself, so we pay our way for any mission trips.
Replies
6
Views
97
Could you please keep me in your prayers and pray that I find a good job soon? It has been almost ### months since I was laid off, and I have been searching ever since. There is not a single day that goes by without me sending applications, searching for opportunities, and trying everything I...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom