Prayer for education and employment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I need your help for my education. I need to pass my placement test. I feel without it, I may feel empty and my future will seem dimmer. I have much weight on my shoulders about this test, and I'm scared I will not be able to pass it. I need help and motivation to study in order to...
Replies
8
Views
259
Lord, establish the work of my hands and let me walk in excellence. Give me accuracy and wisdom in my nursing practice, patience with my patient, and insight to meet every family’s needs. Let my nursing practice add value to nursing education and strengthen my knowledge, teaching, and...
Replies
9
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, trusting You with my education, career, finances, and future. Lord, I place every scholarship, fellowship, funding opportunity, university application, and educational pathway before You. Please guide me toward the opportunity that is truly...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom