Prayer for Deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting intercessory prayer on behalf of myself, my entire family, and community in southeast ### for grace, mercy, and peace for deliverance from any bitterness, hate, or unforgiveness I've been carrying for deliverance from anger for the communion and healing of the Holy Spirit for...
Replies
9
Views
173
My wife has obsessive compulsive disorder and she is unable to allow me to rest at home. She is always watching me and questioning what I’m doing, and controlling me. She also becomes very disrespectful and curses at me and she complains a lot. Pray for me please, I’m doing my best in this...
Replies
10
Views
280
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who has been praying along with me. These prayers have greatly helped and pleading the blood of Jesus. I got a promotion in statistics after writing. The devil Satanic attack failed thanks to the power of prayer. I have three exams left the first is math...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,310
Messages
16,809,718
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom