Prayer For Deliverance Of ### Person

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Lord, please deliver us from the seductive and evil woman that was flirting with my boyfriend. I found out that she was a stripper and has done spells on people. She is not a Christian and is also on medication. Father, please rid my boyfriend of any thought of her and anything they had in common. Lord, please let him lose her family members' phone number and to have no desire to contact them ever. Father, I am so thankful of our relationship, thank you for bringing him into my life. I love him, Lord, and I pray for his soul and best interest. Please protect us. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord we pray for only true and best protection. Amen.
 
Dear Jesus please enterven upon this request oh God, let the covering of your blood be upon you children in Jesus name
 
Revelation 21:8

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
 
Lord Let Your Perfect Will Be Done is this young woman's life. Use her for your glory. Bless her with her heart's desires that are the will of God for her life. Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
14
Views
320
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
229
Hello family please pray for ### that he may be delivered from demons that possess him. He has the type that make his face and neck move in demonic convulsions and he needs a move of God to heal him, in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom