Prayer for deliverance from Covid.

Joy ellis

Servant of All
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me, that this next covid test I do it will be negative, I need to be ok.
Please pray that I receive complete healing from all symptoms, cold, weak feeling and dizziness, I need your prayers as I believe in God for his healing. I ask this in Jesus name amen.
 
May Lord touch you and heal the covid and bless you with good health and strength. praying in the miraculous name of Jesus. amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God Don't You Give Up...
 
Please pray for the protection and safety of ###. Thank you for praying for this little girl. Ask others to pray for her.

🙏God I ask You in Jesus’ name to place Your angels around ###. Protect her from all neglect, verbal, sexual, and physical abuse. Bless her education and cause her to excel in school. Bless her to have true love in her life. Bless her to grow up to be a mighty woman of God. God cover her in the prayers of the righteous. God please forever honor this prayer over ###’s life. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
143
Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
163
Hello family please pray for ### that he may be delivered from demons that possess him. He has the type that make his face and neck move in demonic convulsions and he needs a move of God to heal him, in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom