Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
14
Views
299
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
228
I pray that God serves me from the power of satanism and witchcraft. God protect me from the monitoring spirits in form of snakes, those evil spirits planted on top of the roof, those which enter me and my family. God protect my children from these evil attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom