Prayer for daily needs and income

Dear sir

There is no income last 3 months and my dues are struck in my previous company and in a real estate company, kindly pray for me to recover from them

And also I have started my own business on insurance and investments

Kindly pray for my business growth

Regards

###

Kindly
attend prayer meetings
wait on God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers for my health. For years I have suffered from debilitating migraine headaches that occur daily. I was younger. Finally now after mid-life events, I started going to a neurologist and am on two preventative medications plus have to take abortive meds if a headache gets...
Replies
9
Views
398
Financial breakthrough, prayer for ### daily needs and restoration
Replies
9
Views
126
Dear Lord Jesus. Son of God. Please help me and provide me the necessary capital money for my marketing and trading business and also for the needs for me and my family. I thank you Lord all the blessings I have received and all the blessings that will come. I also thank you for brothers and...
Replies
10
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom