Prayer for constipation and other issues

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request healing from constipation in Jesus name i pray amen, I also ask the heavenly father to bring peace in our home especially with my complainant yelling mother in Jesus name I ask amen ### in ### city ###
Replies
12
Views
120
I am suffering from constipation while going thru weed withdrawals. I simply can't go and in in pain whenever I try to use the laxatives or such horrible bloating. I am in desperate need of the holy spirit to heal me now. I realize this is a leap of faith but I beg you to pray for me. I have...
Replies
9
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom