Prayer For ### Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john007

Guest
Pray for ###'s job confirmation!! ### is facing tough time.
 
Jesus says in Matthew 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” And in Matthew 7:7-8, He says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (NIV)

Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord please sustain ###'s brother spirit as he desires this new and meaningful work. You have blessed him with a healthy body and a keen mind for which he is grateful. We ask that you open his path as he seeks this employment opportunity that will allow him to support himself and family while serving others and Your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace we thank You. In Jesus' name. AMEN!
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting to like a brother in Christ that attends the same church as me. I am praying for discipline, discernment from the Holy Spirit, and a guarded heart that will not idolize him or marriage. I am also praying for the Lord's will in my life and his, and if the Lord sees fit, that he will...
Replies
7
Views
186
Please do kindly pray for me as I have applied back for my job at the company I used to work with previously. This confirmation of job can change my family situation, thanks.
Replies
6
Views
291
Jesus please let me get confirmation in writing about the apparent approval of my benefits. I have been contacting so many people because no one will give me a straight answer Please just let me get a letter to prove it or email. Please also let my husband be ok at his job for not going in on...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom